[ RadSafe ] OT---Aids

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 11:45:48 CST 2014

Best regards back to you,

     No links for you.....one year.....NEXT!!!!!!

In a message dated 12/4/2014 3:12:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
franz.schoenhofer at chello.at writes:

I do not  think that this falls into the scope of RADSAFE, not to talk that
this  lacks any link to the original message. I am not connected to any
Google  news (why should  I?). If you want to forward anything on  RADASAFE,
please give the links and moreover observe the scope of RADSAFE  regarding
Radiation Protection.

However best  ragards,

Franz