[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Pilots UV-A radiation exposure

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:19:35 CST 2014

This is easy to believe.  I, as a passenger, have gotten a pretty good
tan, mostly on one side of my face, on just one trip from Seattle to
San Diego.  Fortunately, I had a window seat on the other side of the
aircraft (DC-9 family, for whatever it is worth) on the northward
return flight, to "touch up" the other side of my face, else I would
have looked like that arch-criminal in the Batman comics.

Cheers
cja