[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Pilots UV-A radiation exposure

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 18:18:22 CST 2014

For what it's worth.

I am not so sure about this. During my career I traveled almost 3 million
miles on various airlines with my seating preference being a window seat.
Never noticed anything like this. As a side note, on almost all of those
trips I carried a film badge on me and in recent years the Landauer Luxel
OSL badge.  The badges never showed any significant radiation exposure.

Best Regards,

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*