[ RadSafe ] Australian Members in Queensland

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:52:27 CST 2014

This Chris Busby video tirade against UK Judge and others has been
reposted by WhatTalking.com which is shown as being in Nobby Beach,
Queensland and has phone number -  +45.36946676 and I would appreciate
someone calling this number and getting an e-mail address for me to
contact.   Thanks.

Roger Helbig

For background on Busby's attacking this - see this very senior
British Judge Mr Justice Charles's decision at this link (or write me
and I will send you .pdf file copy) - the unsuitability of Busby as an
expert witness is extensively discussed from about page 60 until the
end

http://www.osscsc.gov.uk/Aspx/view.aspx?id=4336

and this commentary by University Librarian Jeffrey Beal on article
that relies upon Busby article in a discredited pseudo-scholarly
publication that apparently withdrew Busby's article perhaps because
Busby's cheque bounced! (no one knows why, but the article is no
longer there)

http://scholarlyoa.com/2014/12/02/clueless-reporter-from-the-mirror-bases-story-on-withdrawn-omics-publishing-group-article/#more-4551
–

Registration Service Provided By: PERSONAL
Domain Name: WHATTALKING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1758712985_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2014-11-02T11:49:51Z
Creation Date: 2012-11-12T03:35:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-11-12T03:35:30Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse-contact at publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1-2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit
PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit
PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676

repost Chris Busby smackdown on internal/external radiation, UK nuke
veteran lawsuits, USS ...
whattalking.com
repost Chris Busby smackdown on internal/external radiation, UK nuke
veteran lawsuits, USS Reagan, activist... http://t.co/mGHbkSfymq ...