[ RadSafe ] Australian Members in Queensland (OOPS)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 07:07:15 CST 2014

Sorry about this.  As Dave pointed out, this phone number is not for
the website that I am trying to contact but for their domain
information security screen, Privacy Protection.org.  I should have
first checked out Privacy Protection.org's web pages.  You find the
Nobby Beach, Queensland address on their law enforcement link, not on
the contact us link.

Thanks, Dave for suggesting that I rethink this.

As an aside, I was going to highly recommend the new movie "The
Imitation Game" that we saw last night.  Then I Googled it and found
this rather scathing review so I bring both to your attention
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2014/dec/19/poor-imitation-alan-turing/

Roger