[ RadSafe ] Advanced Notice of Public Rulemaking - 40 CFR Part 190 in today's Federal Register

Bruce Toomire btoomire at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Feb 4 13:11:31 CST 2014

Hi,

All I saw was the pre-publication which suggests what *might* be
promulgated from 40 CFR 190 (Fuel cycle operations) and why.

What piqued my interest was a discussion of long-term, onsite storage of
used nuclear fuel which seems to dovetail with the NRC's recent waste
confidence work. If anyone's been following that.

At any rate, might Dr. Egidi field questions on such topics??

TIA
Bruce Toomire