[ RadSafe ] Anti-nuclear (Caldicott Clone?) activist to speak at Western Michigan University as part of Michigan tour

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 16:53:15 CST 2014

Perhaps Physicians for Social Responsibility will consider a name change to more accurately reflect their membership and goals.  I'd suggest " Activists, some of whom are actual physicians, for social responsibility, as long as it's not us being held responsible"!

Happy Friday, RadSafers!

Bradly D. Keck