[ RadSafe ] Call for papers - HPS annual meeting

Eric Goldin emgoldin at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 12:10:37 CST 2014

Call for papers - HPS annual meeting

The Health Physics Society Power Reactor Section will once again sponsor a Special Session at the Annual Meeting, July 13 - 17 in Baltimore.  The deadline for abstract submittal has been extended to Feb. 28 but if you'd like to present in our special session, all you need to do now is send me a title and author list.  Of course, at least one author must be an HPS member or obtain a member as a sponsor.  There is plenty to consider - post-Fukushima upgrades, new build, potential changes to 40CFR190 and to 10CFR20, decommissioning planning, low level waste management, spent fuel management, new instrumentation, dosimetry, etc.  If you have an abstract you can submit electronically (the best method), just indicate in comments that you would like it in the PRS Session.

I'll encourage you to contact me or Tom Voss (on the cc list) and let us know if you can participate. Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks, Eric Goldin, CHP
President, Power Reactor Section