[ RadSafe ] Outlandish WIPP report

Miller, Mark L mmiller at sandia.gov
Fri Feb 21 15:48:34 CST 2014

As ridiculous as this article is, I suspect the authors actually believe in their fear mongering concerns.  They stem from the long-misused LNT that suggests that ANY radiation exposure, no matter how small, can kill you.  Just one more reason to put radiation protection on to a science-based platform and wait for the 1-2 generations to let the public's misguided radiophobia 'decay away".
Mark