[ RadSafe ] Outlandish WIPP report

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 13:04:09 CST 2014

What are the levels are they reporting.  Maybe I missed them.  The former
Environmental Measurements Laboratory (EML), (formally the Health and Safety
Laboratory - HASL )  had reported a background measurement of Plutonium in
the environment due to the above ground testings held by the USA and former
USSR.  I believe it was in the femto (X E-15) curie range.

Ed Baratta
edmond0033 at comcast.net