[ RadSafe ] Outlandish WIPP report

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 23:50:06 CST 2014

Hi All -

I was browsing through the The Maxims and Reflections of Goethe today and
found the following, perhaps applicable to the "Outlandish WIPP report":

"Superstition is a part of the very being of humanity; and when we fancy
that we are banishing it altogether, it takes refuge in the strangest nooks
and corners, and then suddenly comes forth again, as soon as it believes
itself at all safe."

and

"Truth is a torch, but a huge one, and so it is only with blinking eyes
what we all of us try to get past it, in actual terror of being burnt."

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544-3425