[ RadSafe ] Article in The Hindu Newspaper: Is working in a nuclear power plant risky?

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 2 13:26:00 CST 2014

Dear Mohan,Andy,

I agree with the view that many who responded to my article in The Hindu in a hostile way do not want to know.We can ignore their comments. But there is a section of the readers who cannot form an opinion simply because they have not interacted with any one with the requisite domain knowledge.They are fence sitters.

These discerning readers shall respond favorably once they get to know the facts. Last year I wrote the following article in Deccan Herald, popular Indian daily.

 http://www.deccanherald.com/content/349780/news-death-nuclear-energy-highly.html

This article was in response to a well organized disinformation campaign.

With warm regards
Parthasarathy