[ RadSafe ] The Demon Metal or The Gospel According to Chris Busby

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Fri Jan 3 19:44:05 CST 2014

Hi, Mike,

Thank you. That seems to be a succinct summary of the situation.

It just seemed that Busby was claiming some new insight which I thought
might have had some actual grounding in reality...it sounded semi
plausible, so I thought I would ask.

I had an interesting gestalt as I spent five hours flying from Los
Angeles to Maui a month or so ago--looking down at the vastness of the
Pacific and thinking about how much radiation was being dumped into the
Pacific.

While it seems the trash gyre is real, it is difficult to envision one
(even large) reactor plant (with multiple reactors) making the entire
Pacific Ocean unsafe, allegations of mutant wildlife notwithstanding.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   email: richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canada           http://www.richardhess.com/