[ RadSafe ] Fwd: hand held meters

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:40:51 CST 2014

Tianna,

I would use the S. E. International "Monitor 4 EC" for this. Inexpensive
and easy to use; no need to make things more complicated than they have to
be.

http://www.geigercounters.com/Monitor4EC.htm
http://seintl.com/radiationalert/monitor_4.html

We have some "hot" rocks close by in the Blue Ridge mountains and I have
actually used some of the rocks as "check sources" for our instruments when
doing a Radiation Survey on our equipment.

Best Regards,

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*