[ RadSafe ] Really Pouring on the Lies about Illnesses of USA sailors from USS Reagan – debris from ship sent to Hanford

Rebecca Terrell rterrellmba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 09:13:50 CST 2014

Roger,

I'm working on a story about the USS Ronald Reagan business. Thanks for
posting this info and the data from the DoD website. I'm also in debt to
you for your other help regarding Fukushima. Below are links to the issue
of The New American featuring the cover story. Let me know your thoughts.

Rebecca Terrell

 http://www.thenewamerican.com/files/TNA3003.pdf

 http://flip.thenewamerican.com/Flipping/TNA3003/