[ RadSafe ] Hospital workers subjected to excessive radiation, lawsuits claim

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Mon Jan 20 16:14:27 CST 2014

Thanks for posting this Susan. I did post to my Linkedin Personal and
Environmental Monitoring Dosimetry Group, along with another follow-up
article. I did not post to Radsafe though, so I am happy that you did. If
anyone wants to join my Group, please do so. The Group does require
approval after Request is submitted, to protect the integrity of the group
and eliminate Spamming as is often the case with other Linkedin Groups.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President