[ RadSafe ] hand held meters

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:02:59 CST 2014

Further to what Philip says, marine black shales such as the Kolm Shale in
Sweden, Chattanooga Shale in the Eastern USA and the Pierre & Mancos Shales
around the Rocky Mountains & Eastern Plains are endowed with about 0.01%
uranium. Other rocks such as the marine phosphorites in Florida, Louisiana,
Pre-Caspian & Morocco also have relatively high uranium endowments
naturally.  Most shales are also relatively high in potassium

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544-3425