[ RadSafe ] Legacy school rad materials disposal

M K ka2mce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 19:12:52 CST 2014

Actually, considering that the type of stuff you are talking about is
within regulations(AFAIK), this is not quite as dumb an idea as it sounds.
However, with this countries propensity for lawsuits, I can understand why
this may not be the best idea.
I WILL say, that I've seen every radioactive item in that box sold on eBay
in the recent past(not as a set).