[ RadSafe ] Auer on Global Warming

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 22:42:28 CST 2014

For clarification on Celsius vs. centigrade, please see:
http://tinyurl.com/bwj799x

And yes, as others have noted, the man's name is Kelvin and the SI unit for
temperature is kelvin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin).

"... the degree Celsius is a special name for the kelvin for use in
expressing Celsius temperatures and the magnitude of the degree Celsius is
exactly equal to that of the kelvin ... "

Bob C