[ RadSafe ] Man pleads guilty in plot to build mobile death ray

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 16:27:20 CST 2014

Franz,

I second your comment about Clayton. I had a few opportunities to work with
him when we had some issues with maintenance on gauging systems in our
Rochester, NY facility.  I am also glad you are joining me on the NSA list;
I am sure that as a Naturalized Citizen with relatives in Hamburg and other
"Terrorist Hot-spots" over there, they are keeping an eye on me!

Best Regards,

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*