[ RadSafe ] Man pleads guilty in plot to build mobile death ray

Doug Aitken JAitken at slb.com
Tue Jan 28 16:33:35 CST 2014

Even worse, there have been cases where agents of the government "push" individuals to progress with schemes that may have started as nothing more than letting off steam, but become "terrorist plots" (often with active participation of the government agents in acquisition of hardware to carry out the scheme), and then grab them up as "terrorists".
And evidently, this form of "active entrapment" is within the "law"....

I feel there is a very fine line between encouraging and pushing by active participation and entrapment.
Regards
Doug
Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail:
Schlumberger, Drilling & Measurements HQ,
300 Schlumberger Drive, MD15,
Sugar Land, Texas 77478