[ RadSafe ] Radiation survey of Japanese automobiles after Fukushima

Ed Waller ed.waller at xplornet.com
Tue Jun 17 09:41:16 CDT 2014

I am wondering if anyone else has been asked to perform radiation survey on
automobiles from Japan in relation to the Fukushima-Daiichi event?  I have
heard of a few people who were approached by car dealerships to perform
radiation survey a few years ago (and find nothing) and I was recently asked
the same.  I would like to find out of this phenomena is widespread and
continuing. Also, if anyone knows of anything published to this effect, I
would be interested in reading about it.

Best regards,

Ed

Edward Waller, PhD, PEng, CAIH, CHP

Professor, Faculty of Energy Systems and Nuclear Science

NSERC/UNENE IRC in Health Physics and Environmental Safety

University of Ontario Institute of Technology