[ RadSafe ] Radiation survey of Japanese automobiles after Fukushima

Robert Bradley rpb.bradley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:07:56 CDT 2014

I now live down in the Caribbean and we import massive numbers of Japanese
autos and parts to Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.  The Government is now
looking to perform surveys on cars due to reports coming out of the USA
concerning the need to do this.  Can not find a source for these reports.

-   -  RPB