[ RadSafe ] University of Michigan News Service | Revolutionary nuclear radiation detector hits the market

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:32:43 CDT 2014

I recently saw this device demo'd at an Instrument Day event here in the
Wash DC area.
Yes, it does work. The developer, scientist, inventor demonstrated locating
button sources with button-level activities.
Price was too rich for my blood, ~ $100,000 range.
Impressive though.

Thomas Johnston
Health Physicist
NIST