[ RadSafe ] OT --- Advanced Flight

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 13:10:03 CDT 2014

S. Perle,

      Post something on Health Physics,  Buddy.

      Joe P.

In a message dated 3/16/2014 2:05:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sperle at mirion.com writes:

There is  enough speculation on all news shows so why are we continuing
this dialogue on  Radsafe? Does this have anything to do with Radsafe, even
remotely? Can we now  move on.

Regards,

Sandy Perle
Sent from my iPhone

>  On Mar 16, 2014, at 10:58 AM, "JPreisig at aol.com" <JPreisig at aol.com>
wrote:

> Richard/Radsafe,
>
>       777????  Wonder if it is in the Indian  Ocean???  Otherwise
perhaps
> it has landed in Pakistan or some similar   place.???  Flight crew was in
on
> the heist????  What is to  be  gained???  Jet engine technology and
civilian
> aircraft  guidance systems ---  Ring laser gyros and accelerometers???
Wonder
> if the passengers are  alive????
>
>   Back in 1983, I was told spatial resolution of a  US spy  satellite was
> 5 cm by 5 cm.  We probably have some coverage  over  Indonesia
etc....Hope
> they find the 777 landed  somewhere.
>
>     Your inpormation about the  drone differs from what  I saw on TV.
> There is printed  information somewhere
> about how the Iranian flying craft  works.   Google  onward????
>
>      Joe  Preisig
>

> In a message dated  3/15/2014 3:17:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  lists at richardhess.com writes:
>
> Hello,  Joe,
>
> My understanding was the drone was brought down by spoofed GPS   signals.
>
> Sorry, I did not bookmark where I read it.
>
> But...where  do you hide a 777?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard
>

>> On 2014-03-15 1:46  PM,  JPreisig at aol.com wrote:
>> Hmmmmm,
>>
>>   According to the UFO show Hangar1 on History  Channel  2 (a Mufon
show)
>> An Iranian Airship (a flying saucer of their   design  ---- Glocke,
Hauebu

visit:  http://health.phys.iit.edu