[ RadSafe ] Atomic Car Revisited: Thorium Could Power A Vehicle for 100 Years?

dlawrencenewyork at aol.com dlawrencenewyork at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 14:22:04 CDT 2014

The nastiness of U-233 is just one challenge amongst a litany of them which make the idea problematic. If you wanted to go with the molten salt concept then it would still be preferable to centrally generate and then convert the energy into a portable, less toxic chemically  stored form such as hydrogen for point of use (which is not without drawbacks of its' own).

Best Regards,
David