[ RadSafe ] Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 22:28:09 CDT 2014

I read the following title, see below, and then the full article and I have to say that I found it all quite disturbing.  Have those issuing such threats as "Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash" already forgotten about the Cold War concept of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD).  No one will win if two of the world's super powers engage in Global Thermonuclear warfare.  If western Europe thought the fallout from Chernobyl was a bad thing, then how much worse do they think it would be if they were to be plunged into a Nuclear winter from the global fallout of a MAD exchange?  These heavy handed and hopefully idle threats should give western Europe pause to reconsider their reliance on foreign natural gas.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-turn-u-radioactive-ash-kremlin-backed-journalist-223608042--sector.html

Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist

By Lidia Kelly March 16, 2014 6:36 PM

Roy Herren