[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] Fukushima molten nuclear fuel cores causing "Risk of re-criticallity"

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Mon Mar 24 17:57:14 CDT 2014

There is an "alternative universe" of radiation effects out there - though perhaps ones readers of this forum wouldn't recognize; and it often runs through normal universities, is published and has a large and media savvy audience!

If we could get "Health Physics" read by this many people, and cited as frequently in the popular media (and, I fear, in high school classrooms), we would have done something, indeed!

Bradly D Keck