[ RadSafe ] nuclear-news.net hits 1 million views with a morning rant about Naughty Nuclear Norway!

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 17:24:35 CDT 2014

The very last sentence states "Norway also helped to promote Japanese Sake".  According to Wikipedia "Sake or saké (/ˈsɑːkeɪ/, "sah-keh")[1][2] is an alcoholic beverage of Japanese origin that is made from fermented rice. Sake is sometimes called "rice wine" but the brewing process is more akin to beer, converting starch to sugar for the fermentation process, by using Aspergillusoryzae".  Why is Norway helping to promote Japanese Sake is Nuclear or Radiation Safety issue?  In fact, from an environmental perspective couldn't Sake be viewed as a carbon sequestration process of sorts?  ;-)  On the other hand, the mention of Sake could signal that the author is just anti-everything.

Roy Herren