[ RadSafe ] Mailing List Problems

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sat May 3 23:51:22 CDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

they can't do that except for people wanting to access the list
via the yahoo webmail service. Are they that many?

Obviously they can do loads of problems for lists they host but
this is not the case with this list, is it?

If they have blacklisted the domain hosting the list (health.phys.iit.edu)
we could setup some alternative email addresses which would automatically
forward the messages to the list (I could do that on our domain, tgi-sci.com ,
our hosting provider does give us that option).

Dimiter