[ RadSafe ] Mailing List Problems

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Sun May 4 09:24:59 CDT 2014

Hi Dimiter,

Thanks for the offer. I think it is outgoing emails that are the problem.

Yes there have been an incredibly large number of people effective. For some reason, it also affects other sites like sbcglobal, and a few others.

You are correct in that those with their own company addresses have not been affected.

It is not a blacklisting issue. That would be easier to deal with.

Apparently, it is due to the DMARC standard. The only solution that we have so far would be to anonymize everyone. We don't want to do this for obvious reasons, the list can't own the posts and the posts would lose the legitimacy of the author.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad