[ RadSafe ] Mailing List Problems

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sun May 4 11:59:39 CDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

perhaps a solution would be to set the "From:" field of the
outgoing messages to <radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu> ; while this
would allow the messages to go through the poster email will not
be visible to the recipients though.

Perhaps the sender email can be inserted in the "Subject:" line,
instead of (or appended to) what we now see as [Radsafe].
Or added as a say X-from: header line, but this will not
be seen without looking at the header by most if not all
users.

Not sure what options you have available, so I don't know
if any of this can be easily done.

Dimiter