[ RadSafe ] Dutch Piracy reiterated

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:44:04 CDT 2014

Hi Group:

Some years back, a shipment of soil testing devices was halted to Iran
because they each contained two small radioactive sources (neutron & gamma)
for measuring soil density & soil moisture. Apparently someone believed
they could be repurposed for nefarious uses. At the time I reflected on the
presence of numerous borehole-logging sources for the Iranian petroleum
industry containing far, far more activity.

Some things just don't make any sense.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd