[ RadSafe ] Any Members in Brussels

Theo Richel theo at richel.org
Thu May 15 15:57:45 CDT 2014

The Avenue de la Fauconnerie 73 where this 'organisation' is supposed to house is indeed a normal street with residences. You can check for yourself with Google Street View, although it is hard to get to the exact  number. Maybe this link brings you thereor close at least: https://www.google.nl/maps/@50.802652,4.418796,3a,75y,214.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-nTACFWwXFpc4DhJCEyHDQ!2e0