[ RadSafe ] OT: Global Warming

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue May 20 12:38:48 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

      You don't need 10,000 years of data to  explain what is going on.  30
years of Chandler Wobble and Annual Wobble  data should do just fine.  Do
some rudimentary data fitting for the Earth  wobble data from 1984 on.  There
are 2 Chandler wobbles, of similar  periodicity.  Also there is an Annual
wobble.  See books by  Munk  and MacDonald and Lambeck (2 books).  The 2
Chandler Wobble Peaks are  described in the Geophysics literature.  Do these
fits and then you can  worry about all the other Earth periodicities etc.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 5/20/2014 1:10:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,