[ RadSafe ] OT: Global Warming

Brian Riely brian.riely at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:25:37 CDT 2014

Susan

The IPCC is a political organization that get mega millions to promote
man-made global warming.  Do some research on the IPCC--it is out there.
Man-made global warming is a multi-Trillion dollar industry.

Bottom line:  dramatic increase in CO2 and no global warming in almost 18
years means the models are wrong.