[ RadSafe ] OT: Global Warming

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu May 22 01:06:03 CDT 2014

*Amen!

Theo Richel is on the better path. One is not required to be a climate
scientist to analyse some pros and cons of climate science.  The
scientific method is not peculiar to climatology ... there are many
elements of science that apply generally to all sciences.

The IPCC was formed in the 1980s as a political endeavor to identify and
publicize support for the conclusion that man-made emissions of carbon
are the cause of global warming; thus was AGW  born ... the result of a
foregone conclusion ...  science turned upside down.

My two cents is that the world needs to work on processes for learning
how best to cope with extreme variations in climate and weather.  In due
course the causes and meaningful forecasts will become possible; for now
let's figure how how to cope with these ongoing variations in the world
around us.
Best,
Maury&Dog  [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]