[ RadSafe ] Global Warming

Dixon, John E. (CDC/ONDIEH/NCEH) gyf7 at cdc.gov
Fri May 30 08:37:28 CDT 2014

????

Not sure of what to make of all of this "hub-bub." Let's just paste a material safety data sheet on the foreheads of every person on Earth!  After-all, humans exhale CO2 as well as other more noxious gasses. Why not just regulate man-kind out of existence? Ahh yes, that's the real effort behind the  tree huggers and all of the excessive regulations - including trying to shut down over one third of the power plants in the US (yes, that means our available electricity will go down by over 30%) because they generate CO2. Who is going to pay for that? Please Google the print title: Behind the Green Mask.

Read it. Understand it. Worry about what it says.

Regards,
John