[ RadSafe ] rad monitor calibration

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri May 30 13:51:55 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

     Don't know if this is what you are looking for,  but there are neutron
calibration articles by Eisenhauer and Schwartz and/or  Hunt (Britain) in
the Health Physics literature.

    If you email Henry Kahnhauser at Brookhaven Lab, he  might email you a
copy of a calibration procedure I wrote for calibration of a  Bonner
Multisphere (neutron) spectrometer.  Or Not????

    Specific questions, email me.  I've done some  photon/gamma
calibrations also.  But not with those high dose calibration  machines.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 5/30/2014 2:30:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,