[ RadSafe ] Can anyone help on radiological incident project?

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 13:11:39 CST 2014

Gretchen/Radsafe:

     Nice question.  Search via internet.   See if the Nuclear Regulatory
Commission got involved.  Is Michigan an  agreement state???  Contact the
local Michigan State Department of  Environmental Protection/Radiation
Protection Group and see what they have on  Hand.  Search their archives or News
Events in their website.  Check  newspapers online or in the UMichigan library.
 Some Health Physicist from  Radsafe probably knows all about this event
and will send you an email  shortly.

     Did this Hahn kid actually get his hands on some  moderately enriched
Uranium or Plutonium to get this small reactor going.   Doubtful.  Unless he
is a great thief or able to enrich Uranium/Plutonium  at home, he probably
didn't get this reactor to go far online.

     Good Luck      Joe  Preisig

PS  Wonder if present day Iran has a secret underground diffusion  plant
which runs day and night to make enriched Uranium and/or Plutonium for
Nuclear Power and Spaceship Propulsion???  Wonder if Keshe got his
Uranium/Plutonium for Spaceship Propulsion from the flying saucer that crashed  in Iran???
 Clearly Team USA (men in black???) needs to respond quickly to  flying
saucer crash sites to clean up downed reactors and especially to retrieve  that
naughty highly-enriched Plutonium/Uranium.

In a message dated 11/21/2014 1:28:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,