[ RadSafe ] ATOMIC OVERLOOK

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Oct 4 13:45:53 CDT 2014

Cary,

Thank you for this link, which provided for me since a very long time the
only interesting information on RADSAFE - I do not regard the forwarding of
messages of an obviously paranoid blogger, who does not even use her real
name   as interesting. I am aware that other RADSAFErs might not share my
opinion - never mind!Background information: I have been fascinated since
school about everything regarding radioactivity (I turned 70 recently!),
hold a PhD in the field of radiochemistry, have worked for the Austrian
government, also as a legislator, visited Hiroshima twice and Nagasaki once,
worked for the IAEA on the Mururoa Project as the leader of the Terrestrial
Working Group, also for the CTBTO.

Those pictures are somehow fascinating, but to be honest I believe that it
would have been better not to develop those bombs.

Best wishes!

Franz