[ RadSafe ] ATOMIC OVERLOOK

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at reflex.at
Tue Oct 28 06:20:25 CDT 2014

Greetings from Nagasaki.

An extraordinarily beautiful city.

Just 2 days ago I visited the A bomb memorial. Gruesome.

Franz says it would have been better not to develop this bomb; probably
this is unrealistic, once the principle was known. The monstrous crime was
using it just as starting shot of the cold war. Just to signal to the
Soviet Union, hey we don't need your support any more, East Asia is our
backyard, so keep out, and by the way, we could do it twice! For this
purpose 10000s were carbonized in a second, centuries old shrines blown
away, the largest catholic church of E Asia (next to the hypocentre)
reduced to rubble - this was genocide.

Greetings from Nagasaki.

Peter

 .

"The International Radiation Protection \(Health Physics\) Mailing List"
<radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu> schreibt: