[ RadSafe ] RADSAFE Messages SPAMMED by GMAIL

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Oct 31 21:31:46 CDT 2014

Dan, here is serious information from a subject matter expert friend.
Best,
Maury&Dog (MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)

Safe Senders List -
A list of domain names and e-mail addresses that you want to receive
messages from.

Let’s say you want to create a white list in gmail such that none of the
following emails are ever marked as spam:

     All mails that have an edu in the sender’s address. (top level domain)
     You work for xyz.com and don’t want to see mails from your boss or
colleagues in the junk folder ever. (individual domain names)
     Notification emails from Godaddy (specific email addresses)

You can put all this information in the From field of Gmail folder
separated by the boolean OR operator and check the box that says “Never
Send it to Spam”.

Tomorrow if you want to whitelist another domain or email address,
simple modify the above filter and append the new names using the same
OR operator.

Safe Recipients List - A list of email mailing lists and domain names
that you belong to and want to receive messages from.

Sometimes emails sent to a mailing list may get marked as spam in Gmail
as you’re not in the To: or CC: list. To avoid such a situation, you may
add that mailing list address to your address book (or contacts list)
and Gmail is unlikely to mark emails with that address as spam.

See also..
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en

--
Charles C