[ RadSafe ] Astrophysicists Report Radioactive Cobalt in Supernova Exp...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 17:11:17 CDT 2014

Mike/Radsafe,

    Interesting.  The recovery of a spaceship's  electronics from EMP or a
gamma pulse would depend on the radiation level.   Some defense electronics
will turn off if such a radiation pulse is detected,  wait some interval of
time, and then the electronics will attempt to  restart.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 9/8/2014 5:56:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,