[ RadSafe ] Cs-137 beam calibrator output

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 08:33:52 CDT 2014

I concur with Bill. The appropriate method would be to use a NIST traceable
ion chamber and then TLDs or other passive device can be used to simply
correlate and verify. Any passive or active dosimeter will have its own
influence factors and associated uncertainty and should not be the primary
method.

Regards,

Sandy
Retired, Consultant