[ RadSafe ] Metric Units

Hans J Wiegert hjwiegert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 17:34:41 CDT 2015

Lawrence,

You may want to check out ASTM E 61. I was a ember of this group when still
working and know that the group works closely with ISO on many standards.
The Chair of this committee is John Logar. The last email address I have
for him is jlogar8 at its.jnj.com. You can also find him on LinkedIn.

Best Regards,

Hans

*Retirement is, when the only day you have to set your alarm clock is
Sunday - so you are not late for church!*