[ RadSafe ] space elevator

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:39:03 CDT 2015

Hmmmmm,

       I posted the space elevator news because it was news.  Don't
think it is viable???

       Clearly, a TR3B or some other flying saucer could be built in
the public domain with enriched uranium or plutonium reactor power.
The TR3B is faster than modern jets, due to its levitation ability.
Heck, German Haunebu's have been around for more than 70 years???  We
continue to fund public domain and black project flight systems --- it
is expensive.  A mothership could have more than one reactor, and
could have shuttlecraft flying saucers coming from it.

      Joe Preisig