[ RadSafe ] Agreeing with Franz on "dogma"

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:36:37 CDT 2015

Radsafe,

     Nuclear reactors, when operated properly and when they are not
being hit by a tsunami or a large/great earthquake, are inherently
safe.  They are designed to be safe.  They operate well and provide
useful amounts of power.  There is risk in walking down the street.
Is it safe???  (question is asked in the movie the Marathon Man)....
     Why are we always worried about LNT and the low dose end of the
curve???  Isn't the health physicist's job at higher doses/dose
rates????
     Joe Preisig