[ RadSafe ] source suppliers

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:13:57 CST 2015

Hi Philip,

     United Nuclear Scientific
     Edmund Scientific
     New England Nuclear (or whatever it is called now)
     Amersham Searle
     See Health Physics Magazine for Health Physics Companies List
     See Physics Today for their annual supplies/equipment/manufacturers
volume
     google radiation sources and sales
      U-235 and Pu-239 --- don't think you can get much of these, right???
      How about some element-115???

      Joe Preisig