[ RadSafe ] News of Vacancy Announcement Opening in EPA Office of Radiation and Indoor Air

Egidi, Philip Egidi.Philip at epa.gov
Fri Dec 18 14:12:56 CST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are advertising for a Health Physicist at the GS-12 level in our Center for Radiological Emergency Management.  Please feel free to share this announcement.

We encourage all talented health physicists to consider joining us at EPA in protecting human health and the environment!  EPA has many work life quality options and a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System. To learn more about our radiation protection mission and our programs, see:  www.epa.gov/radiation<http://www.epa.gov/radiation>

[http://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/styles/medium/public/2015-09/radiation-response.jpg]<http://www.epa.gov/radiation>

Radiation Protection | US EPA<http://www.epa.gov/radiation>
www.epa.gov
EPA sets limits on environmental radiation from use of radioactive elements. The Radiation Protection website describes EPA's radiation protection activities ...

EPA uses the USAJobs website for our vacancy announcements and the specific link is below.

ANNOUNCEMENT: LV-OAR-DE-2016-0021

POSITION: HEALTH PHYSICIST. GS-1306-12

       OFFICE: OFFICE OF RADIATION AND INDOOR AIR

       LOCATION: WASHINGTON, D.C.

        OPENING DATE: DECEMBER 18, 2015

        CLOSING DATE: DECEMBER 28, 2015

To review the vacancy announcement and instructions on how to apply for the position visit the following link:  https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/424484800

Thanks!

***

Unlike the last time I posted one of these announcements, this one IS open to anyone, and is not internal to EPA.

Philip Egidi

Environmental Scientist

Radiation Protection Division

egidi.philip at epa.gov